Vegan MOFO

I am pleased to share that I have signed up for the 2014 edition of Vegan MOFO. My posting will be super duper frequent this month as I ...



I am pleased to share that I have signed up for the 2014 edition of Vegan MOFO. My posting will be super duper frequent this month as I share vegan recipes to raise awareness of the joy of vegan living.

I decided to challenge myself with a theme to help organize the month -- VEGAN ICE CREAM. What can I say, I'm not ready for summer to wither and die just yet.

 Stay tuned for healthy vegan ice cream recipes -- from blizzards to cakes! Follow my adventures in the kitchen here, or follow me on instagram @bakingbackwards!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement

SEND US AN EMAIL:

Contact Baking Backwards

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR POSTS ON BAKING BACKWARDS

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

© Danielle Dewar. Powered by Blogger.