This Week on Our VegiTable!

This was an exciting week for my second blog, Our VegiTable . For those of you unfamiliar with this site, it is a vegan and vegetarian r...



This was an exciting week for my second blog, Our VegiTable. For those of you unfamiliar with this site, it is a vegan and vegetarian recipe sharing site that I curate. Bloggers send me their posts and I share their recipes and information about their blogs with a broader audience in the hopes of finding them new subscribers and helping readers find new blogs to follow and new recipes to try.

This week was an exciting week for Our VegiTable as Annie from An Unrefined Vegan (founder of the Virtual Vegan Potluck) helped me to share some of the 2013 Virtual Vegan Potluck winning recipes. I highly recommend checking out the front page of Our VegiTable this week so you can snag these great recipes. These bloggers competed against hundreds of other bloggers for best recipe in their categories and won. These recipes are all keepers!

xo

Danielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement

SEND US AN EMAIL:

Contact Baking Backwards

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR POSTS ON BAKING BACKWARDS

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

© Danielle Dewar. Powered by Blogger.