Raw Key Lime Cups and News from Baking Backwards

November has been a bit manic! I have two new jobs, a new website set to launch next week, an ebook or three (coming soon) and have been...


November has been a bit manic! I have two new jobs, a new website set to launch next week, an ebook or three (coming soon) and have been sharing content with other websites. The first is AllParenting.com where I recently contributed to a Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup.

If you like Key Lime Pie or Key Lime Cheesecake, please have a look at my Key Lime Cups recipe on AllParenting's website. I chose to share this recipe there only, so don't bother looking for it here! It's a keeper though -- raw, vegan, grain-free, paleo, gluten-free, naturally sweetened, easy to make, creamy and delicious! Get my recipe.


I was also honoured to be asked to contribute to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness  (NFCA) this month as a dedicated gluten-free blogger. The NFCA is sharing great Gluten Free Holiday How To's from gluten-free bloggers. I shared a brief article offering some gluten-free holiday baking advice that is now featured on their website. Read my gluten-free holiday baking advice here

I am also taking part in the 2013 Virtual Vegan Potluck, a blog-linking phenomenon, featuring great vegan recipes from bloggers from all over the world, sure to rock your socks! I will be contributing a new vegan dessert recipe to the online feast this Saturday, so be sure visit Baking Backwards on Saturday November 16th for one of my best healthy dessert recipes yet! To learn more about the Virtual Potluck, click here.

I am so excited by what Baking Backwards has become in the past few months! I look forward to sharing in new ways with you soon, making new connections in the online food world and inventing and discovering great gluten-free vegetarian recipes!

<3
Danielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertisement

SEND US AN EMAIL:

Contact Baking Backwards

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR POSTS ON BAKING BACKWARDS

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

© Danielle Dewar. Powered by Blogger.