Vegan Fettuccini Alfredo (soy-free, nut-free, grain-free, gluten-free)12:29 AM
What if I said I could make your vegetables taste like fettuccini alfredo ? Would you buy me a co...
What if I said I could make your vegetables taste like fettuccini alfredo? Would you buy me a coffee? Would you bake me a cake? Well you better preheat the oven...
This fettuccini alfredo recipe is:
- vegan, paleo, whole 30, primal, ceoliac friendly
- gluten free
- GUILT FREE and
- nut free
- soy free
- grain free
- full of vegetables
- a source of good fat
- seed free
- high in fibre
I hope you give this recipe a try, its a keeper.
HEALTHY FETTUCCINI ALFREDO
(grain-free, vegan, paleo, whole30, gluten-free)
For the Noodles:
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized OR you can use real pasta
For the Sauce:
- 1 large parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic
- Pinch pink salt (or more)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp evoo
- 1-2 tbsp virgin coconut oil (or more)
- Fresh black pepper, a few cranks
- 1/2-1 tsp or more garlic powder
Add in remaining ingredients and continue to blend until smooth and creamy. Taste! If not buttery enough add more coconut oil and blend till smooth. If the taste is flat add more garlic powder and a little salt, blending. Once satisfied, heat the mixture over medium heat until simmering. Meanwhile, spiralize a large zucchini or prepare pasta. Top with the warm sauce and a few cranks of black pepper. Enjoy!