Golden Latte (Vegan Turmeric Latte)

I'm back! Sorry I've been insanely MIA here. I've got something sweet to thank you for your patience... Life has thrown me ...

I'm back! Sorry I've been insanely MIA here. I've got something sweet to thank you for your patience...


Life has thrown me a ton of curve balls recently. Without going into too much detail, this past year was really difficult. But things are starting to look up for me and my little family! I moved to an exciting new city with my husband, and am finally settled in. My health is on the upswing after a major decline in recent months (likely due to stress). And I'm starting to dream up new recipes again after a serious slump in creativity. 

Have you heard of "Golden Milk"? It's basically a non dairy milk recipe that you enjoy hot that's full of warming and super healthy spices like turmeric. I have a great recipe for it in my ebook. Inspired by the beauty of golden milk, I decided to make an easy coffee based version for people who want a healthier latte in the morning. Enter this beautiful Golden Latte.



I really love this drink and thankfully it loves me back. I don't drink a lot of coffee anymore but a decaf latte once in a while can be incredibly soothing and relaxing. Anyone who follows this blog probably knows how much I love to throw healthy things into classic recipes. This Vegan Turmeric Latte is no exception.




Made with a few simple and easy-to-find ingredients (decaf organic coffee, turmeric, vanilla extract, coconut milk and stevia), this sweet drink is delicious and pretty innocent. It's very allergy-friendly too as it's vegan, gluten-free, paleo, sugar-free, nut-free, and soy-free. It's also easy to make at home without any expensive special equipment. All you need is your favourite tool to brew some coffee and a blender.

This recipe is so quick and easy that I made a recipe video for it. Be sure to check it out and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more. I plan to contribute more YouTube recipe videos on a regular basis soon. 



GOLDEN LATTE (VEGAN TURMERIC LATTE)
vegan, gluten free, paleo, sugar free, nut free, soy free


  • 1 CUP STRONG BREWED COFFEE (HOT)
  • 1/4-1/2 CUP COCONUT MILK
  • 1/4 TSP TURMERIC
  • 1/2 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
  • PINCH OF SALT
  • STEVIA OR SWEETENER OF CHOICE (TO TASTE)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on the highest setting for a minute or two. Pour into a mug and enjoy. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Give your fresh bakery items a unique personality with our personalized Brown Bakery Boxes If you are in the baking business, then we know just how important it is for you to have quality customized bakery boxes for building your company’s brand and reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://customboxesbulk.com/Their captivating quality is bespoke about its remarkable features and characteristics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provide you the best packaging solutions with wholesale Best Custom bakery boxes services that match your industry and specific product requirements. Get high-quality custom boxes with customized logos and the finest packaging process.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

SEND US AN EMAIL:

Contact Baking Backwards

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR POSTS ON BAKING BACKWARDS

Popular Posts

INSTAGRAM

© Danielle Dewar. Powered by Blogger.